Mouse Anti-Rat Podoplanin
Slide this table
|Reconstitution||Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.|
|Stability and Storage||The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years at -20°C. After sterile reconstitution the antibody is stable at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Addition of a carrier protein or 50% glycerol is recommended for frozen aliquots.|
|Preparation||Monoclonal antibodies were produced with the help of BALB/c mice using a membrane protein fraction of isolated rat glomeruli as the immunizing antigen. The mouse IgG antibody (#LF3(B7)D5B3) from hybridomas was purified from cell culture supernatant by Protein G chromatography.|
|Antigen||membrane protein fraction of isolated rat glomeruli|
|Synonyms||Pdpn; E11; Gp38; OTS-8; RTI40; T1-alpha|
|Description||Podoplanin is a well-recognized lymphatic endothelium marker, which can be used to reliably distinguish lymphatic vessels from blood vessels. It was originally discovered in kidney podocytes. This mouse monoclonal antibody (IgG) against rat podoplanin works well for immunohistochemistry with formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections. This antibody also can be used in FACS sorting.|
- ESWT Diminishes Axonal Regeneration following Repair of the Rat Median Nerve with Muscle-In-Vein Conduits but Not after Autologous Nerve Grafting. J. C. Heinzel et al., Biomedicines. 2022 Aug; 10(8): 1777.
- Occurrence of Lymphangiogenesis in Peripheral Nerve Autografts Contrasts Schwann Cell-Induced Apoptosis of Lymphatic Endothelial Cells In Vitro. C. Hromada et al., Biomolecules. 2022 Jun; 12(6): 820.
- Selective Stimulation of Cardiac Lymphangiogenesis Reduces Myocardial Edema and Fibrosis Leading to Improved Cardiac Function Following Myocardial Infarction. O. Henri et al., Circulation. 2016 Apr 12;133(15):1484-97.
- Insufficient Lymph Drainage Causes Abnormal Lipid Accumulation and Vein Wall Degeneration. Hiroki Tanaka et al., Ann Vasc Dis. 2016; 9(4): 277–284.
- Filarial Excretory-Secretory Products Induce Human Monocytes to Produce Lymphangiogenic Mediators. T. Weinkopff et al., PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2014 Jul; 8(7): e2893.
All prices plus VAT + possible delivery charges