Rabbit Anti-Mouse Lyve-1
Slide this table
|Clone Nr.||Rabbit IgG|
|Reconstitution||Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.|
|Stability and Storage||The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years at -20°C. After sterile reconstitution the antibody is stable at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Addition of a carrier protein or 50% glycerol is recommended for frozen aliquots.|
|Preparation||Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant mouse soluble LYVE-1 produced in insect cells. The recombinant soluble LYVE-1 consists of amino acid 24 (Ala) to 228 (Gly) and is fused to a C-terminal His-tag (6xHis).|
|Antigen||Recombinant mouse soluble Lyve-1 (RT#S01-026)|
|Application||WB, IHC (C), IF, FC|
|Synonyms||Lyve1; Xlkd1; Lyve-1; Crsbp-1; 1200012G08Rik|
|Description||LYVE-1 has been identified as a major receptor for HA (extracellular matrix glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan) on the lymph vessel wall. The deduced amino acid sequence of LYVE-1 predicts a 322-residue type I integral membrane polypeptide 41% similar to the CD44 HA receptor with a 212-residue extracellular domain containing a single Link module the prototypic HA binding domain of the Link protein superfamily. Like CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule binds both soluble and immobilized HA. However, unlike CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule colocalizes with HA on the luminal face of the lymph vessel wall and is completely absent from blood vessels. Hence, LYVE-1 is the first lymph-specific HA receptor to be characterized and is a uniquely powerful marker for lymph vessels themselves.|
- Dietary Fat Composition Affects Hepatic Angiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis in Hepatitis C Virus Core Gene Transgenic Mice. P. Diao et al., Liver Cancer. 2023 Feb; 12(1): 57–71.
- 1270 nm near-infrared light as a novel vaccine adjuvant acts on mitochondrial photoreception in intradermal vaccines. Y. Maki et al., Front Immunol. 2022; 13: 1028733.
- Volumetric imaging reveals VEGF-C-dependent formation of hepatic lymph vessels in mice. S. Bobe et al., Front Cell Dev Biol. 2022; 10: 949896.
- Multitier mechanics control stromal adaptations in the swelling lymph node. F. P. Assen et al., Nat Immunol. 2022; 23(8): 1246–1255.
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma nodules remodel their surroundings to vascularize and grow. I. Kovacs et al., Transl Lung Cancer Res. 2022 Jun; 11(6): 991–1008.
- Tongue immune compartment analysis reveals spatial macrophage heterogeneity. E. M. Lyras et al., eLife. 2022; 11: e77490.
- Caspase‐8 in endothelial cells maintains gut homeostasis and prevents small bowel inflammation in mice. N. Tisch et al., EMBO Mol Med. 2022 Jun; 14(6): e14121.
- Hypoxia shapes the immune landscape in lung injury and promotes the persistence of inflammation. A. S. Mirchandani et al., Nat Immunol. 2022; 23(6): 927–939.
- An inducible Cldn11-CreERT2 mouse line for selective targeting of lymphatic valves. H. Ortsäter et al., genesis Volume 59, Issue 7-8
- Modeling high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma using a combination of in vivo fallopian tube electroporation and CRISPR-Cas9-mediated genome editing. K. Teng et al., Cancer Res. 2021 Jul 23; canres.1518.2020.
- The Therapeutic Effect of Second Near-Infrared Absorbing Gold Nanorods on Metastatic Lymph Nodes via Lymphatic Delivery System. A. O. Oladipo et al., Pharmaceutics. 2021 Sep; 13(9): 1359.
- Canonical NF-κB signaling maintains corneal epithelial integrity and prevents corneal aging via retinoic acid. Qian Yu et al., eLife. 2021; 10: e67315.
- Study of the physicochemical properties of drugs suitable for administration using a lymphatic drug delivery system. R. Fukumura et al., Cancer Sci. 2021 May; 112(5): 1735–1745.
- Apelin promotes blood and lymph vessel formation and the growth of melanoma lung metastasis. J. Berta et al., Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 5798.
- Blood and lymphatic systems are segregated by the FLCN tumor suppressor. Ikue Tai-Nagara et al., Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 6314.
- Lymphatic and Immune Cell Cross-Talk Regulates Cardiac Recovery After Experimental Myocardial Infarction. M. Houssari et al., Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2020 May 14;ATVBAHA120314370.
- Sphingosine 1-phosphate-regulated transcriptomes in heterogenous arterial and lymphatic endothelium of the aorta. E. Engelbrecht et al., eLife. 2020; 9: e52690.
- Tamoxifen-independent recombination of reporter genes limits lineage tracing and mosaic analysis using CreERT2 lines. A. Álvarez-Aznar et al., Transgenic Res. 2020; 29(1): 53–68.
- Embryonic FAP+ lymphoid tissue organizer cells generate the reticular network of adult lymph nodes. Denton AE et al., Cells. 2019 Sep 6;8(9).
- Transmembrane protein 215 promotes angiogenesis by maintaining endothelial cell survival. Liu Y. et al., J Cell Physiol. 2019 Jun; 234(6): 9525–9534.
- Non-canonical WNT-signaling controls differentiation of lymphatics and extension lymphangiogenesis via RAC and JNK signaling. Lutze G. et al., Sci Rep. 2019 Mar 18;9(1):4739.
- Absence of MHC-II expression by lymph node stromal cells results in autoimmunity. Dubrot J. et al., Life Sci Alliance. 2018 Dec 17;1(6):e201800164.
- PECAM/eGFP transgenic mice for monitoring of angiogenesis in health and disease. Winkler F. et al., Sci Rep. 2018 Dec 4;8(1):17582.
- Brief Exposure of Skin to Near-Infrared Laser Modulates Mast Cell Function and Augments the Immune Response. Y. Kimizuka et al., J Immunol. 2018 Dec 15;201(12):3587-3603.
- Downregulation of VEGFR3 signaling alters cardiac lymphatic vessel organization and leads to a higher mortality after acute myocardial infarction. Vuorio T. et al., Sci Rep. 2018 Nov 12;8(1):16709.
- Characterization of a B16-F10 melanoma model locally implanted into the ear pinnae of C57BL/6 mice. Potez M. et al., PLoS One. 2018 Nov 5;13(11):e0206693.
- Endothelial cell fitness dictates the source of regenerating liver vasculature. Singhal M. et al., J Exp Med. 2018 Oct 1;215(10):2497-2508.
- Lymphatic endothelium stimulates melanoma metastasis and invasion via MMP14-dependent Notch3 and β1-integrin activation. Pekkonen P. et al., Elife. 2018 May 1;7. pii: e32490.
- Heterogeneity in VEGFR3 levels drives lymphatic vessel hyperplasia through cell-autonomous and non-cell-autonomous mechanisms. Y. Zhang et al., Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 1296.
- Matrix stiffness controls lymphatic vessel formation through regulation of a GATA2-dependent transcriptional program. M. Frye et al., Nat Commun. 2018 Apr 17;9(1):1511.
- PROX1 is a transcriptional regulator of MMP14. Gramolelli S. et al., Sci Rep. 2018 Jun 22;8(1):9531.
- T Cells Redirected to a Minor Histocompatibility Antigen Instruct Intratumoral TNFα Expression and Empower Adoptive Cell Therapy for Solid Tumors. T. Manzo et al., Cancer Res January 31 2017 77 (3) 658-671
- Placental growth factor-1 attenuates vascular endothelial growth factor-A-dependent tumor angiogenesis during beta cell carcinogenesis. T. Schomber et al., Cancer Res. 2007 Nov 15;67(22):10840-8
- Oncogenic Kras drives invasion and maintains metastases in colorectal cancer. A. T. Boutin et al., Genes Dev. 2017 Feb 15; 31(4): 370–382.
- Pivotal role for skin transendothelial radio-resistant anti-inflammatory macrophages in tissue repair. O. Barreiro et al., eLife. 2016; 5: e15251.
- Angiocrine Bmp2 signaling in murine liver controls normal iron homeostasis. P.-S. Koch et al., Blood. 2017 Jan 26; 129(4): 415–419.
- The lymphatic vascular system of the mouse head. M. Lohrberg and J. Wilting, Cell Tissue Res. 2016; 366(3): 667–677.
- Phenotypic transformation of intimal and adventitial lymphatics in atherosclerosis: a regulatory role for soluble VEGF receptor 2. M. Taher et al., FASEB J. 2016 Jul; 30(7): 2490–2499.
- EPHB4 kinase–inactivating mutations cause autosomal dominant lymphatic-related hydrops fetalis. S. Martin-Almedina et al., J Clin Invest. 2016 Aug 1; 126(8): 3080–3088.
- Gene-expression profiling of different arms of lymphatic vasculature identifies candidates for manipulation of cell traffic. I. Iftakhar-E-Khuda et al., Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Sep 20; 113(38): 10643–10648.
- Medicinal facilities to B16F10 melanoma cells for distant metastasis control with a supramolecular complex by DEAE-dextran-MMA copolymer/paclitaxel. Eshita Y. et al., Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2015 Feb;5(1):38-50.
- A Novel Treatment Method for Lymph Node Metastasis Using a Lymphatic Drug Delivery System with Nano/Microbubbles and Ultrasound. Shigeki Kato et al., J Cancer. 2015; 6(12): 1282–1294.
- An Inducible Hepatocellular Carcinoma Model for Preclinical Evaluation of Antiangiogenic Therapy in Adult Mice. A. Runge et al., Cancer Res. 2014 Aug 1;74(15):4157-69
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts expressing CXCL14 rely upon NOS1-derived nitric oxide signaling for their tumor-supporting properties. M. Augsten et al., Cancer Res. 2014 Jun 1;74(11):2999-3010
- The effect of podoplanin inhibition on lymphangiogenesis under pathological conditions. Maruyama Y et al., Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Jul 1;55(8):4813-22.
- Angiopoietin-1 is regulated by miR-204 and contributes to corneal neovascularization in KLEIP-deficient mice. Kather JN et al., Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2014 Jun 10;55(7):4295-303.
- Endothelial, but not smooth muscle, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor β/δ regulates vascular permeability and anaphylaxis. Wawrzyniak M et al., J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015 Jun;135(6):1625-35.e5. Epub 2014 Dec 31.
- Steady-State Antigen Scavenging, Cross-Presentation, and CD8+ T Cell Priming: A New Role for Lymphatic Endothelial Cells. S. Hirosue et al., J Immunol. 2014 Jun 1; 192(11): 5002–5011.
- Apelin promotes lymphangiogenesis and lymph node metastasis. J. Berta et al., Oncotarget. 2014 Jun; 5(12): 4426–4437.
- Tumor-Derived Interleukin-1 Promotes Lymphangiogenesis and Lymph Node Metastasis through M2-Type Macrophages. Kosuke Watari et al., PLoS One. 2014; 9(6): e99568.
- Optimization and regeneration kinetics of lymphatic-specific photodynamic therapy in the mouse dermis. W. W. Kilarski et al., Angiogenesis. 2014; 17(2): 347–357.
- Inhibition of VEGFR-3 activation in tumor-draining lymph nodes suppresses the outgrowth of lymph node metastases in the MT-450 syngeneic rat breast cancer model. Quagliata L. et al., Clin Exp Metastasis. 2014 Mar;31(3):351-65.
- TGFβ signaling is required for sprouting lymphangiogenesis during lymphatic network development in the skin. J. M. James et al., Development. 2013 Sep 15; 140(18): 3903–3914.
- Lymphatic drainage pathways from the cervix uteri: implications for radical hysterectomy? Kraima AC et al., Gynecol Oncol. 2014 Jan;132(1):107-13.
- Immune cells control skin lymphatic electrolyte homeostasis and blood pressure. H. Wiig et al., J Clin Invest. 2013 Jul 1; 123(7): 2803–2815.
- VEGF-C promotes immune tolerance in B16 melanomas and cross-presentation of tumor antigen by lymph node lymphatics. Lund AW et al., Cell Rep. 2012 Mar 29;1(3):191-9.
- Discontinuous LYVE-1 expression in corneal limbal lymphatics: dual function as microvalves and immunological hot spots. S. Nakao et al., FASEB J. 2012 Feb; 26(2): 808–817.
- Smooth muscle–endothelial cell communication activates Reelin signaling and regulates lymphatic vessel formation. S. Lutter et al., J Cell Biol. 2012 Jun 11; 197(6): 837–849.
- miRNAs control the maintenance of thymic epithelia and their competence for T lineage commitment and thymocyte selection. S. Zuklys et al., J Immunol. 2012 Oct 15;189(8): 3894–3904.
- Specific Inhibition of SRC Kinase Impairs Malignant Glioma Growth In Vitro and In Vivo. H. Stedt et al., Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2012 May; 1(5): e19.
- VAP-1–Mediated M2 Macrophage Infiltration Underlies IL-1β– but Not VEGF-A–Induced Lymph- and Angiogenesis. S. Nakao et al., Am J Pathol. 2011 Apr; 178(4): 1913–1921.
- Different role of CD73 in leukocyte trafficking via blood and lymph vessels. Ålgars A et al., Blood. 2011 Apr 21;117(16):4387-93.
- Bone marrow-derived cells serve as proangiogenic macrophages but not endothelial cells in wound healing. Yuji Okuno et al., Blood. 2011 May 12; 117(19): 5264–5272.
- Blood vessel endothelial VEGFR-2 delays lymphangiogenesis: an endogenous trapping mechanism links lymph- and angiogenesis. S. Nakao et al., Blood. 2011 Jan 20; 117(3): 1081–1090.
- Cotargeting of VEGFR-1 and -3 and angiopoietin receptor Tie2 reduces the growth of solid human ovarian cancer in mice. H. Sallinen et al., Cancer Gene Ther. 2011 Feb;18(2):100-9.
- Integrin-α9 is required for fibronectin matrix assembly during lymphatic valve morphogenesis. E. Bazigou et al., Dev Cell. 2009 Aug; 17-2: 175–186.
- Lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis: concurrence and/or dependence? Studies in inbred mouse strains. S. Nakao et al., FASEB J. 2010 Feb; 24(2): 504–513.
- Modulating metastasis by a lymphangiogenic switch in prostate cancer. E. Brakenhielm et al., Int J Cancer. 2007 Nov 15; 121(10): 2153–2161.
- Essential in Vivo Roles of the C-type Lectin Receptor CLEC-2: EMBRYONIC/NEONATAL LETHALITY OF CLEC-2-DEFICIENT MICE BY BLOOD/LYMPHATIC MISCONNECTIONS AND IMPAIRED THROMBUS FORMATION OF CLEC-2-DEFICIENT PLATELETS. Katsue Suzuki-Inoue et al., J Biol Chem. 2010 Aug 6; 285(32): 24494–24507.
- Pkd1-inactivation in vascular smooth muscle cells and adaptation to hypertension. S. Hassane et al., Lab Invest. 2011 Jan;91(1):24-32.
- Targeting distinct tumor-infiltrating myeloid cells by inhibiting CSF-1 receptor: combating tumor evasion of antiangiogenic therapy. S. J. Priceman et al., Blood. 2010 Feb 18; 115(7): 1461–1471.
- Effects of VEGFR-3 phosphorylation inhibitor on lymph node metastasis in an orthotopic diffuse-type gastric carcinoma model. M. Yashiro et al., Br J Cancer. 2009 Oct 6; 101(7): 1100–1106.
- Endothelin-1 stimulates lymphatic endothelial cells and lymphatic vessels to grow and invade. F. Spinella et al., Cancer Res. 2009 Mar 15;69(6):2669-76
- Suppression of Prostate Cancer Nodal and Systemic Metastasis by Blockade of the Lymphangiogenic Axis. J. B. Burton et al., Cancer Res. 2008 Oct 1; 68(19): 7828–7837.
- M-CSF inhibition selectively targets pathological angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis. Yoshiaki Kubota et al., J Exp Med. 2009 May 11; 206(5): 1089–1102.
- Fluid flow regulates stromal cell organization and CCL21 expression in a tissue-engineered lymph node microenvironment. A.A. Tomei et al., J Immunol. 2009 Oct 1;183(7):4273-83.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-D transgenic mice show enhanced blood capillary density, improved postischemic muscle regeneration, and increased susceptibility to tumor formation. A.M. Kärkkäinen et al., Blood. 2009 Apr 30;113(18):4468-75.
- Atu027, a Liposomal Small Interfering RNA Formulation Targeting Protein Kinase N3, Inhibits Cancer Progression. M. Aleku et al., Cancer Res. 2008 Dec 1;68(23):9788-98
- Antiangiogenic Gene Therapy With Soluble VEGFR-1, -2, and -3 Reduces the Growth of Solid Human Ovarian Carcinoma in Mice. H. Sallinen et al., Mol Ther. 2009 Feb; 17(2): 278–284.
- Adenovirus-mediated gene expression imaging to directly detect sentinel lymph node metastasis of prostate cancer. J. B. Burton et al., Nat Med. 2008 Aug; 14(8):882–888.
- Dendritic cell PAR1-S1P3 signalling couples coagulation and inflammation. F. Niessen et al., Nature. 2008 Apr 3;452(7187):654-8.
All prices plus VAT + possible delivery charges