Rabbit Anti-Human Lyve-1
Slide this table
|Clone Nr.||Rabbit IG|
|Reconstitution||Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.|
|Stability and Storage||The lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8 °C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20 °C.|
|Preparation||Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant human soluble LYVE-1 produced in insect cells. The recombinant soluble LYVE-1consists of amino acid 24 (Ser) to 232 (Gly) and is fused to a C-terminal His-tag (6xHis). LYVE-1 has been identified as a major receptor for HA (extracellular matrix glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan) on the lymph vessel wall. The deduced amino acid sequence of LYVE-1 predicts a 322-residue type I integral membrane polypeptide 41% similar to the CD44 HA receptor with a 212-residue extracellular domain containing a single Link module the prototypic HA binding domain of the Link protein superfamily. Like CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule binds both soluble and immobilized HA. However, unlike CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule co-localizes with HA on the luminal face of the lymph vessel wall and is completely absent from blood vessels. Hence, LYVE-1 is the first lymph-specific HA receptor to be characterized and is a uniquely powerful marker for lymph vessels themselves.|
|Antigen||Recombinant human LYVE-1 (RT #S01-028)|
|Application||WB, IHC (P, F), IF|
|Synonyms||LYVE1; HAR; XLKD1; LYVE-1; CRSBP-1|
|Description||LYVE-1 has been identified as a major receptor for HA (extracellular matrix glycosaminoglycan hyaluronan) on the lymph vessel wall. The deduced amino acid sequence of LYVE-1 predicts a 322-residue type I integral membrane polypeptide 41% similar to the CD44 HA receptor with a 212-residue extracellular domain containing a single Link module the prototypic HA binding domain of the Link protein superfamily. Like CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule binds both soluble and immobilized HA. However, unlike CD44, the LYVE-1 molecule colocalizes with HA on the luminal face of the lymph vessel wall and is completely absent from blood vessels. Hence, LYVE-1 is the first lymph-specific HA receptor to be characterized and is a uniquely powerful marker for lymph vessels themselves.|
- Absence of lymphatic vessels in term placenta. J. Becker et al., BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2020; 20: 380.
- Engineering Blood and Lymphatic Microvascular Networks in Fibrin Matrices. L. Knezevic et al., Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2017; 5: 25.
- TGFβ counteracts LYVE-1-mediated induction of lymphangiogenesis by small hyaluronan oligosaccharides. Bauer J. et al., J Mol Med (Berl). 2018 Feb;96(2):199-209.
- ELM: A New, Simple, and Economic Assay to Measure Motility of Lymphatic Endothelial Cells. F. Torri et al., Res Biol. 2017 Mar 1; 15(1): 39–44.
- Fetal liver endothelium regulates the seeding of tissue-resident macrophages. Rantakari P. et al., Nature. 2016 Oct 20;538(7625):392-396.
- Orbital angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis in thyroid eye disease: an analysis of vascular growth factors with clinical correlation. L. L. Wong et al., Ophthalmology. 2 16 Sep; 123(9): 2028–2036.
- Morphological and Molecular Characterization of Human Dermal Lymphatic Collectors. V. Hasselhof et al., PLoS One. 2016; 11(10): e0164964.
- Understanding Lymphatic Drainage Pathways of the Ovaries to Predict Sites for Sentinel Nodes in Ovarian Cancer. M. Kleppe et al., Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2015 Oct; 25(8): 1405–1414.
- The endothelial protein PLVAP in lymphatics controls the entry of lymphocytes and antigens into lymph nodes. Rantakari P. et al., Nat Immunol. 2015 Apr;16(4):386-96.
- TGF-β1-induced EMT promotes targeted migration of breast cancer cells through the lymphatic system by the activation of CCR7/CCL21-mediated chemotaxis. M-F Pang et al., Oncogene. 2016 Feb 11; 35(6): 748–760.
- Generation of pure lymphatic endothelial cells from human pluripotent stem cells and their therapeutic effects on wound repair. Shin-Jeong Lee et al., Sci Rep. 2015; 5: 11019.
- Adhesion of Pancreatic Cancer Cells in a Liver-Microvasculature Mimicking Coculture Correlates with Their Propensity to Form Liver-Specific Metastasis In Vivo. M. Mahfuz Chowdhury et al., Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 241571.
- Arterial wall lymphangiogenesis is increased in the human iliac atherosclerotic arteries: involvement of CCR7 receptor. Grzegorek I. et al., Lymphat Res Biol. 2014 Dec;12(4):222-31.
- Lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis during human fetal pancreas development. M. S. Roost et al., Vasc Cell. 2014; 6: 22.
- Lack of Lymphatics and Lymph Node–Mediated Immunity in Choroidal Neovascularization. S. Nakao et al., Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013 Jun; 54(6): 3830–3836.
- Plasticity of Blood- and Lymphatic Endothelial Cells and Marker Identification. J. Keuschnigg et al., PLoS One. 2013; 8(9): e74293.
- High density of peritumoral lymphatic vessels measured by D2-40/podoplanin and LYVE-1 expression in gastric cancer patients: an excellent prognostic indicator or a false friend? J. Rudno-Rudzinska et al., Gastric Cancer. 2013; 16(4): 513–520.
- Increased lymphatic vessel density and lymphangiogenesis in inflammatory bowel disease. Rahier JF et al., Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Sep;34(5):533-43.
- An exquisite cross-control mechanism among endothelial cell fate regulators directs the plasticity and heterogeneity of lymphatic endothelial cells. J. Kang et al., Blood. 2010 Jul 8; 116(1): 140–150.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptors VEGFR-2 and VEGFR-3 are localized primarily to the vasculature in human primary solid cancers. Smith NR et al., Clin Cancer Res. 2010 Jul 15;16(14):3548-61.
- Thymus cell antigen 1 (Thy1, CD90) is expressed by lymphatic vessels and mediates cell adhesion to lymphatic endothelium. G. Jurisic et al., Exp Cell Res. 2010 Oct 15; 316(17): 2982–2992.
- Exercise-induced decline in the density of LYVE-1-positive lymphatic vessels in human skeletal muscle. Gehlert S. et al., Lymphat Res Biol. 2010 Sep;8(3):165-73.
- Regeneration of autotransplanted avascular lymph nodes in the rat is improved by platelet-rich plasma. Hadamitzky C et al., J Vasc Res. 2009;46(5):389-96.
- Endosialin (Tem1) Is a Marker of Tumor-Associated Myofibroblasts and Tumor Vessel-Associated Mural Cells. S. Christian et al., Am J Pathol. 2008 Feb; 172(2): 486–494.
- Altered regulation of Prox1-gene-expression in liver tumors. J. Dudas etal., BMC Cancer. 2008; 8: 92.
- Chemokine CCL2 facilitates ICAM-1-mediated interactions of cancer cells and lymphatic endothelial cells in sentinel lymph nodes. Kawai Y. et al., Cancer Sci. 2009 Mar;100(3):419-28.
- The lymphatic ring assay: a 3D-culture model of lymphangiogenesis. F. Bruyère et al., Protocol Exchange (2008)
- Jugular lymphatic maldevelopment in Turner syndrome and trisomy 21: different anomalies leading to nuchal edema. Bekker MN et al., Reprod Sci. 2008 Apr;15(3):295-304.
All prices plus VAT + possible delivery charges