Rabbit Anti-Human Prox-1
Slide this table
|Clone Nr.||Rabbit IG|
|Buffer||0.5X PBS, pH 7.2|
|Reconstitution||Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.|
|Stability and Storage||The lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for up to 1 month. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8 °C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles!|
|Antigen||Recombinant human Prox-1 (RT #300-052)|
|Description||Prox-1 is a homeobox gene and acts as a master switch for lymphatic endothelial phenotype. Expression of Prox-1 in blood endothelial cells induces expression of other lymphatic marker genes. Together with Podoplanin, Prox-1 can be used to reliably distinguish lymphatic vessels from blood vessels. Prox-1 is expressed in CNS, eye, pancreas, liver and heart, and it is one of the most specific and reliable markers for lymphatic endothelial cells. Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with the recombinant highly conserved C-terminal part of the homeobox transcription factor Prox-1.|
- HHEX is a transcriptional regulator of the VEGFC/FLT4/PROX1 signaling axis during vascular development. Gauvrit S. et al., Nat Commun. 2018 Jul 13;9(1):2704.
- Matrix stiffness controls lymphatic vessel formation through regulation of a GATA2-dependent transcriptional program. M. Frye et al., Nat Commun. 2018 Apr 17;9(1):1511.
- PIK3CA mutations are specifically localized to lymphatic endothelial cells of lymphatic malformations. Blesinger H. et al., PLoS One. 2018 Jul 9;13(7):e0200343. eCollection 2018.
- Differential Postnatal Expression of Neuronal Maturation Markers in the Dentate Gyrus of Mice and Rats. T. Radic et al., Front Neuroanat. 2017; 11: 104.
- VIPAR, a quantitative approach to 3D histopathology applied to lymphatic malformations. R. Hägerling et al., JCI Insight. 2017 Aug 17; 2(16): e93424.
- Interleukin-17A negatively regulates lymphangiogenesis in T helper 17 cell-mediated inflammation. Park HJ et al., Mucosal Immunol. 2017 Sep 20
- Time-lapse imaging reveals highly dynamic structural maturation of postnatally born dentate granule cells in organotypic entorhino-hippocampal slice cultures. T. Radic et al., Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 43724.
- Vitamin D inhibits lymphangiogenesis through VDR-dependent mechanisms. S. Yazdani et al., Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 44403.
- Coordinated lymphangiogenesis is critical in lymph node development and maturation.Lee YG and Koh GY. Dev Dyn. 2016 Dec;245(12):1189-1197.
- Integration of CD45-positive leukocytes into newly forming lymphatics of adult mice. K. Buttler et al., Histochem Cell Biol. 2016; 145: 629–636.
- Nuclear receptor NR5A2 controls neural stem cell fate decisions during development. A. Stergiopoulos and P.K. Politis. Nat Commun. 2016; 7: 12230.
- Morphological and Molecular Characterization of Human Dermal Lymphatic Collectors.V. Hasselhof et al., PLoS One. 2016; 11(10): e0164964.
- Aberrant activation of Notch signaling inhibits PROX1 activity to enhance the malignant behavior of thyroid cancer cells. D. Choi et al., Cancer Res. 2016 Feb1;76(3): 582–593.
- Prox1 identifies proliferating neuroblasts and nascent neurons during neurogenesis in sympathetic ganglia.Holzmann J. et al., Dev Neurobiol. 2015 Dec;75(12):1352-67.
- TH2 cells and their cytokines regulate formation and function of lymphatic vessels. Shin K. et al., Nat Commun. 2015 Feb 4;6:6196.
- Differential Structural Development of Adult-Born Septal Hippocampal Granule Cells in the Thy1-GFP Mouse, Nuclear Size as a New Index of Maturation. T. Radic et al., PLoS One. 2015; 10(8): e0135493.
- An immunohistochemical study of angiokeratomas of children. Trindade F. et al., Am J Dermatopathol. 2014 Oct;36(10):796-9.
- The chick chorioallantoic membrane as an in vivo xenograft model for Burkitt lymphoma. Klingenberg M. et al., BMC Cancer. 2014 May 18;14:339.
- Lymphatic regulator PROX1 determines Schlemm’s canal integrity and identity. Dae-Young Park et al., J Clin Invest. 2014 Sep 2; 124(9): 3960–3974.
- Prox1 regulates Olig2 expression to modulate binary fate decisions in spinal cord neurons. Kaltezioti V. et al., J Neurosci. 2014 Nov 19;34(47):15816-31.
- Fusing VE-Cadherin to α-Catenin Impairs Fetal Liver Hematopoiesis and Lymph but Not Blood Vessel Formation. N. Dartsch et al., Mol Cell Biol. 2014 May; 34(9): 1634–1648.
- ΔNp63 isoform-mediated β-defensin family up-regulation is associated with (lymph)angiogenesis and poor prognosis in patients with squamous cell carcinoma. M. Suarez-Carmona et al., Oncotarget. 2014 Apr; 5(7): 1856–1868.
- Involvement of neurons and retinoic acid in lymphatic development: new insights in increased nuchal translucency. Burger NB et al., Prenat Diagn. 2014 Dec;34(13):1312-9.
- De novo hem- and lymphangiogenesis by endothelial progenitor and mesenchymal stem cells in immunocompetent mice. Buttler K et al., Cell Mol Life Sci. 2014 Apr;71(8):1513-27.
- Inhibition of VEGFR-3 activation in tumor-draining lymph nodes suppresses the outgrowth of lymph node metastases in the MT-450 syngeneic rat breast cancer model. Quagliata L et al., Clin Exp Metastasis. 2014 Mar;31(3):351-65.
- A novel multistep mechanism for initial lymphangiogenesis in mouse embryos based on ultramicroscopy. R. Hägerling et al., EMBO J. 2013 Mar 6; 32(5): 629–644.
- Angiogenesis in canine mammary tumours: a morphometric and prognostic study. Sleeckx N et al., J Comp Pathol. 2014 Feb-Apr;150(2-3):175-83.
- Lymphangiogenesis in canine mammary tumours: a morphometric and prognostic study. Sleeckx N et al., J Comp Pathol. 2014 Feb-Apr;150(2-3):184-93.
- Expression of PROX-1 in oral Kaposi's sarcoma spindle cells. Benevenuto de Andrade BA et al., J Oral Pathol Med. 2014 Feb;43(2):132-6.
- PROX1: A Lineage Tracer for Cortical Interneurons Originating in the Lateral/Caudal Ganglionic Eminence and Preoptic Area. A. N. Rubin and N. Kessaris, PLoS One. 2013; 8(10): e77339.
- Interleukin-8 Can Reduce Post-Surgical Lymphedema Formation by Promoting Lymphatic Vessel Regeneration. I. Choi et al., Angiogenesis. 2013 Jan; 16(1): 29–44.
- Lymphatic Reprogramming by Kaposi Sarcoma Herpes Virus Promotes the Oncogenic Activity of the Virus-Encoded G-protein Coupled Receptor. B. Aguilar et al., Cancer Res. 2012 Nov 15; 72(22): 5833–5842.
- Transcriptional Analysis of Gli3 Mutants Identifies Wnt Target Genes in the Developing Hippocampus. K. Hasenpusch-Theil et al., Cereb Cortex. 2012 Dec; 22(12): 2878–2893.
- Prox1 suppresses the proliferation of neuroblastoma cells via a dual action in p27-Kip1 and Cdc25A. Foskolou IP et al., Oncogene. 2013 Feb 21;32(8):947-60.
- Erythropoietin Induces Lymph Node Lymphangiogenesis and Lymph Node Tumor Metastasis. Ae Sin Lee et al., Cancer Res. 2011 Jul 1;71(13):4506-17.
- Postradiation cutaneous angiosarcoma after treatment of breast carcinoma is characterized by MYC amplification in contrast to atypical vascular lesions after radiotherapy and control cases: clinicopathological, immunohistochemical and molecular analysis of 66 cases. Mentzel T et al., Mod Pathol. 2012 Jan;25(1):75-85.
- Aberrant lymphatic development in euploid fetuses with increased nuchal translucency including Noonan syndrome. de Mooij YM et al., Prenat Diagn. 2011 Feb;31(2):159-66.
- An exquisite cross-control mechanism among endothelial cell fate regulators directs the plasticity and heterogeneity of lymphatic endothelial cells. J. Kang et al., Blood. 2010 Jul 8; 116(1): 140–150.
- Visualization of lymphatic vessels by Prox1-promoter directed GFP reporter in a bacterial artificial chromosome-based transgenic mouse. I. Choi et al., Blood. 2011 Jan 6; 117(1): 362–365.
- CXCR4 signaling regulates metastasis of chemoresistant melanoma cells by a lymphatic metastatic niche. M. Kim et al., Cancer Res. 2010 Dec 15;70(24):10411-21.
- Integrin-α9 is required for fibronectin matrix assembly during lymphatic valve morphogenesis. E. Bazigou et al., Dev Cell. 2009 Aug; 17-2: 175–186.
- Absence of lymphatic vessels in the dog dental pulp: an immunohistochemical study. A. Martin et al., J Anat. 2010 Nov; 217(5): 609–615.
- miR-31 Functions as a Negative Regulator of Lymphatic Vascular Lineage-Specific Differentiation In Vitro and Vascular Development In Vivo. D. M. Leslie Pedrioli et al., Mol Cell Biol. 2010 Jul; 30(14): 3620–3634.
- Homeobox transcription factor Prox1 in sympathetic ganglia of vertebrate embryos: correlation with human stage 4s neuroblastoma. Becker J. et al., Pediatr Res. 2010 Aug;68(2):112-7.
- Prox1 Regulates the Notch1-Mediated Inhibition of Neurogenesis. V. Kaltezioti et al., PLoS Biol. 2010 Dec; 8(12): e1000565.
- Kaposin-B Enhances the PROX1 mRNA Stability during Lymphatic Reprogramming of Vascular Endothelial Cells by Kaposi's Sarcoma Herpes Virus. J. Yoo et al., PLoS Pathog. 2010 Aug; 6(8): e1001046.
- Role of CD11b+ Macrophages in Intraperitoneal Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Aberrant Lymphangiogenesis and Lymphatic Function in the Diaphragm. Kyung Eun Kim et al., Am J Pathol. 2009 Oct; 175(4): 1733–1745.
- Endothelin-1 stimulates lymphatic endothelial cells and lymphatic vessels to grow and invade. F. Spinella et al., Cancer Res. 2009 Mar 15;69(6):2669-76
- Hepatoblast and mesenchymal cell-specific gene-expression in fetal rat liver and in cultured fetal rat liver cells. T. Mansuroglu et al., Histochem Cell Biol. 2009 Jul; 132(1): 11–19.
- Regeneration of autotransplanted avascular lymph nodes in the rat is improved by platelet-rich plasma. Hadamitzky C et al., J Vasc Res. 2009;46(5):389-96.
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate promotes lymphangiogenesis by stimulating S1P1/Gi/PLC/Ca2+ signaling pathways. Chang Min Yoon et al., Blood. 2008 Aug 15; 112(4): 1129–1138.
All prices plus VAT + possible delivery charges