Hamster Anti-Mouse Podoplanin
Slide this table
|Reconstitution||Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.|
|Stability and Storage||The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years at -20°C. After sterile reconstitution the antibody is stable at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Addition of a carrier protein or 50% glycerol is recommended for frozen aliquots.|
|Preparation||Monoclonal antibodies were produced by immunizing Syrian hamsters with a murine thymic stromal cell line. This antibody recognizes mouse Podoplanin. Hamster IgG antibody from hybridomas was purified from cell culture supernatant by Protein G chromatography.|
|Antigen||murine stromal cell line|
|Application||WB, IHC, IP|
|Synonyms||Pdpn; T1a; Gp38; OTS-8; T1alpha; RANDAM-2; T1-alpha|
|Description||Podoplanin, also known as T1 alpha (T1α), is a mucin type transmembrane glycoprotein with extensive O-glycosylation. It is specifically expressed by lymphatic endothelial cells but not blood vascular endothelial cells. In addition, non-endothelial cells in numerous normal tissues also express the protein. Within the region used as the immunogen, mouse Podoplanin shares 73.5% and 29% amino acid sequence homology with rat and human Podoplanin, respectively.|
- Neuropilin 1 Receptor Is Up-Regulated in Dysplastic Epithelium and Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. S. Shahrabi-Farahani et al., Am J Pathol. 2016 Apr; 186(4): 1055–1064.
- Inflammation and Lymphedema Are Exacerbated and Prolonged by Neuropilin 2 Deficiency. P. Mucka et al., Am J Pathol. 2016 Nov; 186(11): 2803–2812.
- Phenotypic transformation of intimal and adventitial lymphatics in atherosclerosis: a regulatory role for soluble VEGF receptor 2. M. Taher et al., FASEB J. 2016 Jul; 30(7): 2490–2499.
- Identification of a New Stromal Cell Type Involved in the Regulation of Inflamed B Cell Follicles. . Mionnet et al., PLoS Biol. 2013 Oct; 11(10): e1001672.
- Unusual timing of CD127 expression by mouse uterine natural killer cells. J. Zhang et al., J Leukoc Biol. 2012 Mar; 91(3): 417–426.
- Mouse lung contains endothelial progenitors with high capacity to form blood and lymphatic vessels. J. Schniedermann et al., BMC Cell Biol. 2010; 11: 50.
- Does Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 Drive Lymphangiogenesis? F. Bruyère et al., PLoS One. 2010; 5(3): e9653.
All prices plus VAT + possible delivery charges