10-30 µg purified and characterized transfer vector cDNA bearing the gene of interest. The vector is either provided by you or prepared by us using our Service A.
- Ethanol precipitation of transfer vector DNA for sterilisation and quality control by agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Cotransfection of insect cells with transfer vector DNA and linear baculogold virus DNA.
- Plaque purification of six recombinant viruses from cotransfection supernatant.
- Cell infection of 3x106 insect cells with each recombinant virus and preparation of virus stocks.
- Cell infection of 3x106 insect cells with each virus stock for preparation of cell supernatant and cell pellet.
- 2 ml of each recombinant virus stock.
- 2 ml of each supernatant or - as an alternative - 3x106 of each infected cell pellet for your own screening purposes.
- A detailed report sheet.
Note: If required, we determine the protein expression level by Western blotting for you*.
(* option depends on the availablity of appropriate antibodies)